No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Jsut forgot. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS. That's episode 10. Shiter madness.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Thought this week's was the weakest episode of the series. That big ginger wildling can do more with his beard than Kit Harington can do with his whole body.

There were three nice shots, though - that giant's arrow nailing the one guy, that sweet tracking shot and then the scythe. The rest? Get me back to King's Landing, already.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It was a warm up for the next episode, or at least I hope so. But I still dug it. Not the best ep ever but enjoyable.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Did we all watch the same episode?

There was a shitload of awesome stuff in this one.

Those giants, man. That first arrow that decimated the archer tower? Come on, that was great, ridiculously fantastical stuff. And that titanic fucker lumbering out of the wilderness on his mastadon? I was rooting for that son of a big bitch the entire time.

Jon Snow may be a dial tone, but there was more than enough to enjoy and be invested in with the siege.

My chav waifu is dead. Long live my chav waifu.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Everyone acts circles around Snow, so it's hard for me to invest in his character anymore. Sam and Gilly are great, and a lot of the supporting characters are great, but it just grinds to a halt when Harrington opens his mouth to deliver a line.

Last night was OK. Lots of good stuff, lots of bad stuff. This has become my least favorite plotline on the show, so I hope that getting it all out and done in one episode frees up the finale to hit the shit that I like.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed last nights episode (pours one out for mah homegirl, Ygritte), but, yeah, Jon Snow. Hope he gets more interesting next season, because it felt kind of phoned in this go round.

Still, GIANTS RIDING MASTODONS, FOLKS!!!! A huge fucking arrow hit making one dude on the Wall into Superman. And my homeslice Sam finally manning up, getting himself some smoochin' from his lady love. Love this fuckin' show!

Comment

• I wouldn't necessarily say there was a lot of bad stuff for me, I just would have liked to have seen MORE. Also SHOW me those five fighting that big fucker. I'm sure that was a budget issue but my inner nerd wanted to SEE it.

Also could have used more direwolf on wildling bloodletting.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Always could use more dire wolf bloodletting. Jen'll tell ya I was fist pumping when Ghost was unleashed. FUCK 'IM UP, GHOST!!!!

Comment

• Ghost was NEARLY the next great shot. Nearly.

Truthfully... Neil Marshall is fine. And nothing more. I would have preferred 40 minutes on The Wall and the rest getting back to business.

And before you get all Marshall-defensive, consider his body of work and Michelle MacClaren's and (w)all that that implies.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Maybe a better put together, more action packed 40 minutes and I'd be cool with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Always could use more dire wolf bloodletting. Jen'll tell ya I was fist pumping when Ghost was unleashed. FUCK 'IM UP, GHOST!!!!
                        I was cheering when Sam let Ghost out of his cell.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I did like Sam's, 'Is it over then?' when Pip nailed that one guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Ghost was NEARLY the next great shot. Nearly.

Truthfully... Neil Marshall is fine. And nothing more. I would have preferred 40 minutes on The Wall and the rest getting back to business.

And before you get all Marshall-defensive, consider his body of work and Michelle MacClaren's and (w)all that that implies.
                            He's done some enjoyable genre work, and is a more capable guy on a much smaller budget than most. There's no need to defend the guy, his stuff is rough round the edges, but it's fun.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well that was fun. But
                                Spoiler: Missing characters 
                              No Stoneheart? And I guess we get no Coldhands in the show?

Comment

• Pretty sure Coldhand is out, but that character? Maybe. I trust the showrunners: they know the endgame, so if this or that character is superfulous, then so be it, I'm cool with that.

Fuck I loved Storm of Swords. Tywin gets the worse death he can think of, outsmarted by his son.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X