No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U6AjgR7D3yg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

obviously spoilers if you're not caught up. Even though I'm not a fan, this is fucking perfect.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So funny, I swear I posted that somewhere. Either here in another thread or farceberk. Really good edit
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• maybe the book of face? I dunno, I just saw it on my tumblr feed and thought it was hilarious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yeah, it's aces.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That is glorious.

Comment

• So I'm watching season two now and what the hell this show. This red witch lady got instantly pregnant and gave birth to a smoke monster? I like all the stuff with Dinklage and Lady Stark but gimme dem dragons, man.

Comment

• Dem Dragons are coming but be warned, it's a slow burn.

Comment

• S2 is kinda a plot heavy season with lots of episodes of pieces getting moved into position. S3 is where most of those machinations truly come to fruition.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Didja finish it Matt?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yes! S3 was HOLY SHIT AMAZING. It's arguably better than the first season, and that's really saying something. It sucks that we now have to wait a year to find out what happens next.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• While there is no Red Wedding, trust me, it's gonna be as wild.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The only issue I had with the third season was the concluding scene.

It was the proverbial turd in the punchbowl.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                out of

Comment

Working...
                                X