Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    HE'S A SURFER, MAN!

And he needs to be attractive. Blue beards, not so much. Perfectly understandable.

The changes that'a tricky is having the Blackfish at teh Wedding. He's probably not dead, but since Talia was there there will be no Jeyne to protect at Riverun, so I get why, but still, poor guy.

And poor Edmure: NOT GETTING ANY!
    Pretty sure the reason for the bedding was to get them off and locked into a room so Frey could use him as the puppet "Stark" representative and the Blackfish ain't having that shit. Books obviously. Been a while since I read ASOS though.

Comment

• The Blackfish was left at Riverun, and Jeyne was with him.... He then escaped the castle later on.

I'm guessing he'll escape this castle and live up to his name...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also what I loved from the Red Wedding: the non-verbal looks between Bolton and Caitlyn. Sooooooooooo perfect.

And remember Tywin writing a shitload of letters? What a nice touch, as he was most likely writing letters for that.

Comment

• The Roose was loose.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This show.

God FUCKING damnit.

Brutal.

*sadface*
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• What sucks is we'll have to stat waiting for the second half of the story after next week's episode.

Comment

• People reacting to the last episode of GoT.

Lulz.

Comment

• leaked pic suggest the ultimate desscration WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah heard about it this morning. Wish I hadn't.

Comment

• Niiiiiiiiice. Kicked so much asses. Arya is so awesome, but Tyrion stole the show.

Comment

•   Spoiler: WHAT? Too Soon? 
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched a few episode with Lesley this weekend (season 2) while playing Animal Crossing. Saw that dickhead kid from Batman make a chick spank another chick and then use some giant bat to fuck her up, and a pregnant chick get nude and birth the alien goo from Spiderman 3. I really wish I could get into this. If this shit was in space or the future or something ,totally. I am a fail.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Season 2 was kinda ass (not much really occurs that is all that interesting beyond Benedict/Tywin's stuff but it's not enough...it never is). And where they chose to end it in retrospect was fucking dreadful for shomosexuals. 3 was really good. Rob pls
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-11-2013, 06:39 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've watched the first 5 episodes of season 1 three different times. I cannot get into this at all. IT's the fantasy aspect me thinks. Just not a huge fan. I'm also lame enough that if it was the same show but in like Mass Effect world, I'd be wearing tshirts of the characters.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The thing that I don't really understand is how it is all that fantastical to begin with.

Sure there's dragons, firecooch lays shadowdemons and all, but for the most part it is just a fucking brutal political sparring match disguised in tassles and renn-faire bullshit.

Tell ya what, I'll watch VHS2 sober and you stick with GoT until the end of season 3. No takebacks and GO
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-11-2013, 06:45 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X