No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited for y'all motherfuckers tonight. If you've not read the books stay the FUCK off the Internet until you see tonight's episode.

Comment

• Shitstorm: incoming!!!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Twitter went nuts immediately.

Comment

• That was bloody!

Comment

• Shoulda used Mrs. Norris as a hostage.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hell of an episode with lots of great character beats, action, and that ending. Brutal as fuck! Next week is the season finale, and I can't wait to see the fallout from this week's episode.

Comment

• We all read that book, but still, the stabbing in the belly made me cringe. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  We all read that book, but still, the stabbing in the belly made me cringe. Jesus.
                  Yup. I actually yelled out "holy shit" and sat there slack jacked. BALLSY AS FUCK. And all the throat slitting? Jesus christ.

Comment

• Yeah. It's one think to decapitate the lead off screen (barely), it's another to decimate half the cast while showing them being butchered onscreen. Let's say that my Facebook feed was hilarious this morning.

Comment

• Here's what I want to know. Will they keep the

Spoiler: book spoiler maybe show 
                      stitching of Robb's head to his direwolf?

If they do that, holy shit twitter/facebook is gonna be amazing.

Comment

• Yeah, we'll see that next eps. And the viceversa as well.

I loved the exectution. From the chainmail reveal to the Rains of Castamere playing, perfect. And brutal. Also liked the Yunkai fight.

Comment

• Daario needs his blue forked beard, dammit. This representation feels like an imposter.

Comment

• Everyone is reacting like this is a change from the books?
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Daario needs his blue forked beard, dammit. This representation feels like an imposter.

HE'S A SURFER, MAN!

And he needs to be attractive. Blue beards, not so much. Perfectly understandable.

The changes that'a tricky is having the Blackfish at teh Wedding. He's probably not dead, but since Talia was there there will be no Jeyne to protect at Riverun, so I get why, but still, poor guy.

And poor Edmure: NOT GETTING ANY!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Everyone is reacting like this is a change from the books?
                                Who? Idiots maybe. The only change is that Talisa isn't in the books. It's a character named Jeyne Westerling and...well tons of book nonsense, but she doesn't suffer the same fate.

Comment

Working...
                                X