No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well next week looks like Renly time, so I expect plenty of Brienne.

Comment

• Haven't seen the preview! Nice!

But man, if Loras sucking Renly's dick wasn't the proof Renly's gay, PREPARE TO MEET THE RAINBOW GUARD!

God I hope hey keep that name and the capes and shit.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Why did the cut out how badass the Iron Island baptism really is? And they better not shortchange Damphair! They handled Tyrion's deceptions perfectly, for some reason it felt like that took about 50 pages in the book. The Watch recruits were well done too, love how they had Arya point out the bulls helmet, and cut out all the nonsense of them running around hiding in the woods with the incompetent kids. Just get them to Harrenhal.

Oh, and no Rainbow Guard?! I guess we can continue to hope, but maybe since they through his love of Loras out there like that they didn't feel the need to create the Rainbow Guard as well. They're making Margery a lot more savvy than the books, where her wits are hinted at but we never see her end game revealed.

Comment

• Let's remember that the books never were that explicit with Renly's homosexuality. The Rainbow Guard was kind of a clue. I guess at this point, there's no need for that now...

Brienne was perfect. So is Arya's arc, which I did find kinda boring until Harrenhall in the books. And yeah, I was expecting the baptism to be better, but I'll wait to see more until I judge. So far I like how the Greyjoys are portrayed.

Comment

• I love how the Greyjoys are treated so far, but that baptism was the ultimate "holy fuck these people are HARDCORE" moment. Until then all their talk about being one with the sea and living hard lives was just talk, it becomes real in that moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I love how the Greyjoys are treated so far, but that baptism was the ultimate "holy fuck these people are HARDCORE" moment. Until then all their talk about being one with the sea and living hard lives was just talk, it becomes real in that moment.
              Amen to that. Hopefully they work it in because it really shows how hard they are and what their mindset is like.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Quite a few book changes this week, not sure why some of them were made (littlefinger's stuff at camp for example) while others made total sense (combining the shadow baby scene with the smuggling and ignoring Storm's End). Glad to finally be in Qarth. Looks like they did a fine job crafting the look of it.

Comment

• So...the shadowbabby thing was fucked up.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it kind of sucks they cut off the shadow baby where they did. Everyone that read the books is missing out on the payoff which is just as solid a cliff hanger.

Comment

• It hung the cliff fine for me.

Shut up about your books, you reader.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Billy's right. They did cut 2 minutes too early. Overall: so nice.

Comment

•   Spoiler: IF THIS IS WHAT YOU MEAN 
                          The babby having Stannis' face or whatever, then I guess that would have been more fucked up than the already perfectly fucked up end stinger.

Not having the book stuff to cry about, I thought it was a great ep. Tywin is a fucking boss. So glad they cast C-Dance.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What I meant was

Spoiler: book spoilers 
                            that them ending with the shadow baby going into camp and murdering Renly would have been a better ending IMO. Then spend the entire next episode dealing with fallout. Of course the cut could have been to save FX money, so they just say he was killed by a shadow, and not spend the money doing it.

Comment

• You say that now, but then that shit will be depicted in episode 5, what then Billy?

WHAT THEN BILLY?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll say this, I kind of like Margery from the series more than the one from the book. This Margery seems a bit more in the game. The books are so vague around her. Also "my bro can come in and get your bean hard if you want" was a real eye opener to how driven she is.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X