• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The Tyrell girl has been cast (cute, as expected),

but here's the 6'-3" blond actress playing horsefaced Brienne:

Too cute?

Looks just like I imagined Margery. And Brienne looks appropriate, make up can ugly her up fine.

Comment

• ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: GAME OF THRONES SEASON 1 COMPLETE 20g

FUCK YES!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, episode 6 with the hookers? Coolest speech ever?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Cool as shit, coolest ever? I don't want to label it that way yet, season 2 is coming you know.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I dunno, the tete-a-tete between Baelish and everyone's favorite eunuch was pretty fucking cool.

Comment

• Yeah I'd actually say I enjoyed that more so than his monologue with the prostitutes.

Comment

• Up to this point, I've never seen a villain explain his entire reason for being a villain to whores.

Littlefinger is fucking petty and pathetic when you break it right down, but the masquerade he puts on is too much fun.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The last exchange he and the eunuch have about playing their roles is right up there too.

Comment

• Carice van Houten as Melissandre? YES YES YES!

Some dude named Stephen Dillane is Stannis. Too bad for the great Christopher Eccleston rumor...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Stephen Dillane is pretty much perfect for Stannis.

Comment

• watched the first episode of this last night with the wife. HOOKED.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh Matt, I can't wait till you're done to hear your thoughts.

Comment

• We watched episode one of 'Mad Men' as well. We both definitely preferred GoT.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Never got into Mad Men. Not sure why but we missed the boat on that one.

Comment

• Mad Men is a supppppppppppppppper slow burn. I would not watch Mad Men while trying to watch Game of Thrones. There's only 10 episodes of Game of Thrones, power through it, then go to Mad Men.

Comment

Working...
                                X