Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    I knew it was Bobby's night to go, Jen is the new Matt and she has a bad attitude and she's lazy but she has more experience.
    Really? Bobby has been an executive chef for years, what has Jen done?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And we keep waiting to see you in the dining room Scott. haha..
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Put them head to head and Jen will win.... I can see that and Ramsey can deffinately see it which is why she is still there, she just need's to speed thing's up and learn when to shut the fuck up.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Man, I dunno. Jen has consistently fucked shit up. I have no doubt she has cooking skills, but she can't work with anyone. And you need to be a team player to run a kitchen. Fuck, Rock was a pain in the ass, but he was able to put his ego aside and work with the other chefs.

Comment

• Yes, nit saying she is difficult to work with.... everyone hates her now. She will be next to go after Patrozza is done burning off Ramsey's hand.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Really? Didn't kick off Jen? Really.... really...? How can you have someone run a kitchen when they don't think their shit stinks and it actually does?
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• You tell him babe!

Jen = TEH SUCK

Comment

• Jen thinks "she's all that and a bag of chips" .... oh hell no, oh no she didn't!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• /sigh... jen needs to be killed in the face.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Thank you. Seriously though, do you think Bobby should have went home last night?

Comment

• Truthfully now, I'm talking talent department not attitude. I did say Jen was the new Matt.

Comment

• Wow, I was wrong on that shit! I so wanted Jen to leave but I thought it was gonna be Petrozza leaving.... well hurray Jen is gone!

Well next week looks good, this should be the week that I ate there so keep a look out for me.

Christina going shopping and wearing her glasses.... NICE! Jen complaining saying she would have been a better choice to go shopping..... I don't think Lisa Klein makes plus size clothes Jen!

Comment

• BOOYAH!

I've never seen Lesley so excited for someone to be kicked off a reality show. So glad she went. Two faced biatch. Shit, even Petrozza called her a bitch, and that guy hasn't badmouthed anyone this entire season. We were looking for you tonight Scott, but will definately be looking for you next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              BOOYAH!

I've never seen Lesley so excited for someone to be kicked off a reality show. So glad she went. Two faced biatch. Shit, even Petrozza called her a bitch, and that guy hasn't badmouthed anyone this entire season. We were looking for you tonight Scott, but will definately be looking for you next week.
                              It's true, I've never been that excited before. I think Jen caused me to grind my teeth when she opened her mouth. I was about to be really annoyed that he was kicking Corey off... oh Gordon - you and your reality tv show trickery!

Comment

• FUCK YES! fucking finally. fuck jen and her "sense of style." fuck her in her stupid ass. so glad i don't have to see her on tv or listen to her slow speech. i love the fact that she thought she was a team player. again props to petrozza for offering to put himself up. and i'm glad christina won the challenge. mmm... glasses.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X