Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!

Fuckin' A! I told Lesley that if he didn't go, I was fucking done with this show. I'm disappointed that Christina and Corey went down in flames tonight. At this point Petrozza could be one of the final two. And that's ridiculous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have a feeling that now that Matt is gone shit will get back on track.... will see.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Petrozza Needs to win.

Comment

• Petrozza is an awesome person (the most stand up type they have) but I doubt his skills as an executive chef still.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All I have to say is it is about fucking time Matty got kicked off. How the hell did he make it this long?!
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I loved how they showed the first day of him there with his raw venison and quail egg. Good shit.

MER MERRRR MERR MER MIGRAINE MERRRRMER MER MERRRR

Comment

• Meeerrr!!!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  All I have to say is it is about fucking time Matty got kicked off. How the hell did he make it this long?!
                  I learned this season that it's all about what the producer's want to happen.... you see that when Ramsey pulls out people from the line other than who the team has set to eliminate.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Originally posted by Madcatz7 View Post
                    Petrozza Needs to win.
                    Good guy but he dosent have what it take's, I think Christina, Corey, or hopefuly not Jen.

Comment

• Jen will be out by next week. Easily.

Christina or Bobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Jen will be out by next week. Easily.

Christina or Bobby.
                        I don't know.... she did impress Ramsey with her beef.

Comment

• so glad matt got kicked. fucking couldn't stand him being on the show. fuck him. fuck him up his stupid ass. instead of whining, he should have just stuck a cock in his mouth and shut the fuck up. fuck!

i'm still going with bobby, christina, and corey as the last three. jen just has weird ideas for food and menus that really wouldn't work in los angeles. south californians want their food good and simple. and petrozza has an issue with cleanliness.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ohh yes, Ramsey did make another comment about Petrozza being dirty

Comment

• I'd like to nominate:

"You Belgian fuck" as the best line ever uttered by Ramsey. Even better than "You fucking donkey!"

Although, this show took a huge hit for me in credibility by having Jen stay on. I've yet to see anything good done by Jen yet. She's been on the chopping block more times in a row then anyone else, yet Bobby goes? I dunno, that was kind of fucked.

Comment

• I knew it was Bobby's night to go, Jen is the new Matt and she has a bad attitude and she's lazy but she has more experience.

Well I think it was JP's night! First he runs right into the door and hit's his head then he's picking up on the Hawaiian Tropic models and my favorite part of the night when he notices Jen screwing up the fish so he runs around trying to push the meat..... meat, meat, meat! And then..... he notices Bobby screwing up the beef so he says to him self, I'm screwed!

Petrozza and the women where great, he's a perverted old man!

Christina and Corey for the win...... and how many times does Chef burn his hand next week???? [start a poll]

Comment

Working...
                                X