Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey!

Originally posted by Rob
    MEEER MER MERRR MMEEEERRR
    And that is exactly what I was thinking in my head when I was typing my last post.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Nerdious.... Thanks for showing your support for Matty! Meeeeerrrr!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ok, I know I'm not the only one here, but for a minute I was hoping Ben was going to throw hot grease at Matt's face, thus turning Matt into a super annoying Two-Face. And I love how cocky Matt became after the palate test, especially after it was all on Ben and he got everyone right. And thanks to the previews it looks like SPOILERS!!!!! Jen will be joining the boys next week.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was hoping Ben was going to dump the ice tea on Matty's face! And yes, Matty got way to cocky..... cant wait for next week to see who looses there thumb!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

props to petrozza. he could have totally fucked any of those three guys over. matt was getting scary with him talking to himself. and jen needs to leave. her cockiness is getting annoying to watch.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef
              I was hoping Ben was going to dump the ice tea on Matty's face! And yes, Matty got way to cocky..... cant wait for next week to see who looses there thumb!
              Not only do they lose it, but the previews make it out like it's a batch of cooked chicken or something. Haha. Ridiculous. And totally nerdious, Petrozza showed some fucking class right there. I know he won't win, but I kind of want him to.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i also love how proud matt was for making good risotto. hahahaha. risotto should not be the best dish you've ever done, dude. fucking donkey, indeed!

Comment

Seriously. Matt needs to fucking go now. I want to punch his smug little MER MER MERRR face everytime he comes on screen. I still can't believe Ben folded last night. That was a bummer and it just gives Matt more to brag about.

Comment

Heres Matty after the risotto, I just want to thank my mom, jesus, and everyone at podcaust for making this possible for me. I was laughing my ass off when he made that comment.

Comment

To his credit (and I fucking hate him) Ramsey did say it was the best that ever came out of Hell's Kitchen. But the dude still needs to shut his fucking yap.

I'm so glad you changed your pic Nerdious as I was starting to hate you by proxy. haha.

Comment

ahahaha. but it was such a funny and scary picture. and can you believe some poor sob married his ass? how is it that he found a girl and girls won't even give me the time of day?! nonsense.

Comment

Well you need to lose some hair, gain some weight, always look like you are going to cry, complain non stop and throw temper tantrums. Yeah, that's the ticket!

MER MER MEERR MERRRRER MER

Comment

you forgot, make exoctic tartar. wow, thinking about it just makes me want to gag.

Comment

Yah....Ewww...

And when he wanted to server sushi at the Sweet 16 party...then the girl said :"I've never tasted shrimp before.."

Could you imagine the look on her face if Matt would have served some fucking sushi?

Ridiculous.

Comment

haha. that episode made me laugh. rosann's comment about every kid in southern california lived the posh life and should be eating sushi was hilarious. the only reason why i ate sushi when i was a kid was because i was asian. hahahah. and that's sad that the girl never had shrimp before. what kind of secluded life was she living? sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X