Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SHIT. Could NBC's Chopping Block be Hell's Kitchen's killer?

Regarding Marco Pierre White via Wikipedia:
    White's recent autobiography includes a picture of Gordon Ramsay in tears, caused by Ramsay making a mistake and White shouting at him. When White was asked about making Ramsay cry, White commented "I didn't make Gordon cry, he chose to cry!"
    Premiers March 11th 8/7c, on NBC incase you weren't reading.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• http://defamer.com/5152017/gordon-ra...e-fck--lorange

Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn, pissed that Koi got sent home. Next week's look's great!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• So glad that stupid bitch went home! Cant wait for next week, hope there not making a big deal out of that bitch yelling at Ramsay... I really want to see him go off on her!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Nice to see who the final two are!

Comment

• I haven't watched this all season. I'm slacking
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn, you got some watching to do... lots of cat fights.

Comment

• Who are the final two?
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• The guy with the pony tail and the only good chick cook

Comment

• I stopped watching this as it got boring after the first episode. Only so many times I can watch the same show. Top Chef kicks this shows ass.

Comment

• Danny and Paula. I'm rooting for Paula because Danny's quite the hick.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Yah, I saw that. Ramsey can be rather touchy touchy with the female chefs.

Comment

• Has anyone been watching? It started up in July but I only noticed it yesterday. I barely ever turn on my TV nowadays. I tired watching and got fucking annoyed with one of the chefs. Ramsey asked one of them what was in their crepe and she kept going on and on but never revealed the ingredients.

Comment

• I can't watch this anymore. Top Chef kicks this show's ass way too hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X