No announcement yet.

The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That makes no sense, "Brian" asked him where his car was and Rafi said he burned it. Which is what happened during the Raficentric episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You think Rafi's only burned one car in his life?

Comment

• I would hope he only burned one of "Brian's" cars.

I think I'm going to need to proof of this now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well the Rafi episode really clearly said "one year later" before he got done.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Well the Rafi episode really clearly said "one year later" before he got done.

But, it implies he stayed in California for the duration. It's called film grammar. We need to have closure on this.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's what I was thinking.

I AM SO CONFUSED.

Comment

• This week killed me. Kroll was on fire. And I was a-ok with Erin Heatherton as a foul-mouthed basketball coach.

Comment

• so good.

"Moist is the classy wet." IS PERFECTION.

Also lulz so hard to Kroll's bit about the different groups of people.

Comment

• Oh lord, the end of the finale. I loved it.

Comment

• Gattaca!

I haven't hidden my face from the tv in a long time but the scene at the flower market was too much. Poor "Brian".

Comment

• 7th and Final Season announced today.

Also, Kroll Show got cancelled.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't believe it's had 7 seasons. It's been great the whole time.

Comment

• indeed. Just the fact I don't give any shits about Football nor get 99% of the references, and I can still laugh my ass off every week. Great cast and writing. RAFI 4 LYFE

Comment

• Even my wife got into it because it was so funny. That happens never. I hope Rafi and Dirty Randy live happily ever after.

Comment

• Did anyone else know this started up last night? I didn't!

Comment

Working...
                                X