X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't even finish watching it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but the writing for Jenny also seemed really off last night. Like a masturbatory fantasy for dudebros everywhere.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not the b est at all. Jenny shit was awful. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Comment

The last two episodes have been more on point. the stuff with Andre and the penis was hilarious and Olyphant as a sushi chef was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah last two have been great. Olyphant was fucking AMAZING. O-ma-ha. And a damn top knot? So good.

Comment

Rafi was killing it last night.

Comment

Yup, loved Rafi last night. So good.

Comment

Great episode this week.

"I got Joel Madden Football. I guess the guy from Good Charlotte really like football?" awesome.

"You got seeded!" And everything with the animal planet voiceovers was gold.

Comment

The wrestling bit was awesome.

"Even through the high fructose corn syrup, I can still taste Jenny."

Rafi is great.

Comment

Best Rafi EVER. LOOK AT ME SO I CAN FINISH

Comment

I was laughing so hard at Rafi last night that I nearly shit myself. True story, bro.

I still haven't finished that last episode because of it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Man this show is infinitely rewatchable. I still need to see the newest season.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

TICKLE ME
                            AND RUB MY BELLY
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

On another rewatch. I still love the scene where Pete busts out of the elevator. Gonna start the new season now on Letmewatchthis.

~

Comment

And Rafi always referring to Kevin as Brian and Pete as Tall Guy always wrecks me. Glad to hear he's more prominent in the new season.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X