The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I SAT IN GUM!

The coke shit was fucking hilarious. Same with Taco and not eating anything organic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Do you have blurays? Yeah that's crank. Fucking awesome. Oh and Taco giving up and providing the back beat for Ruxin's painkiller induced techno.

Comment

http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/1...bly-didnt-know

Comment

Finished season two yesterday day. I almost died laughing at the high school reunion episode. Holy shit.

Comment

Awesome finale. Great season. Maybe better than Sunny. Rafi is so good, glad they use him sparingly. Listening to a slaughterhouse recording? Amazing.

Comment

Just now watching this. Pretty awesome so far.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I hope they stage a marathon of Season 3 soon. The wife just got into it and she now worships Nick Kroll.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Fuckin' Raffi. "DICKPUNCH. Let's all get the same girl pregnant tonight!"
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Oh my god Ruxin's wife blindfolded and cuffed to the bed.

~

Comment

Mantz is the man.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Raffi is amazing. The end to the sex addict episode makes me lose my shit everytime.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

oh my god the naginta song and the dick trauma

~

Comment

Wait until the vinegar strokes.

Comment

yessss

Comment

Can't wait! aaggghhh

~

Comment

Working...
                                X