No announcement yet.

The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only knew because there was an ad for it on The Strain last weekend. Rafi's entrance was glorious.

Comment

• "Time for a good old fashioned garlic bread butt shove"

Good job Rafi.

Also loved the stuff with Lynch in the beginning. "I'll just throw it. He'll catch it." "I can sleep walk it over to him.."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Do you want a garlic bun? They're fresh from...the oven?"

DEAD.

Comment

• I kinda don't want Rafi in every episode but he's always so great.

"Was it consensual?"

Comment

• "It's brine, because it's salty and tenderizes meat!"

Hahahahahahah, GROSS.

Comment

• I dunno. This season has not been that good, outside of Kroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                "It's brine, because it's salty and tenderizes meat!"

Hahahahahahah, GROSS.
                The best.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This season has been kinda ehhhhh.

That being said, last night's episode was hilarious if only for the scene with Andre and his crush from college. Paul's face makes me think that chick was actually topless and he was about to crack.

Comment

• The episode last week was just gross. And not funny gross, like "they should feel bad about writing this" gross.

Comment

• what was last week's episode?

Comment

• The one where Kevin basically raped Jenny except for the scene at the end where she said she was awake the whole time.

Comment

• oh yeah. SLEEPCREEPIN

Comment

• The League was even more gross and made me feel like a total asshole watching it this week. Stopped watching 15 minutes in, deleted recording schedule from DVR. Don't even care how it ends now. That said, You're the Worst is awesome and everyone should watch it.

Comment

• Billy, if you had finished watching last week you would've seen Andre go on a weird "I've been jerking it to you for years!" rant. This week wasn't any good, either, except for Kroll. I don't know how this season has been so bad. Are they just looking for a paycheck Or fulfill the contract? It's really too bad.

Comment

• such a meh episode EXCEPT for everything in regards to that fictional show they were obsessing over. That was pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X