• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooge-Drenched Blowjob Queen.

That is all.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Eh, not that great of an episode. However I did like Butters "A-Ha! That's what I said!" at the end.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Agreed.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

This episode felt like it should have came out years ago.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Episode was OK (liked Butters' line, too!). Clyde's humiliation by his mom struck a bit close to home (I worked with a guy who had a fiance who embarrassed the hell out of him at work by yelling and screaming at him in front of me and my boss. Remind me to share that story - OOF).

Hope the rest of the season is better; first episodes from the past couple of seasons were usually are a bit lackluster, but they picked up some steam as the season progressed.

Comment

Only thing that got a laugh was Butter (as expected) and Kyle's dad having his ass wiped.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

"Yeah, I'm a BIG boy."

Comment

Last night's episode was fucking GREAT. The ending was brilliant.

Comment

YES! Last week's was OK, but last night's episode blew the doors off. Agree with you, Rob - great fuckin' ending.

Comment

I appreciated how they were able to play with their traditional episode layout. Plus, I like Grandpa Marsh.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

WAT

Grandpa Marsh is back?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

It got into really uncomfortable territory during Stan's call. Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            It got into really uncomfortable territory during Stan's call. Loved it.
                            Where he asks that guy why he doesn't kill himself?

Comment

yeah. And it just keeps going, and going, and going...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                WAT

Grandpa Marsh is back?
                                He certainly is, "Billy."

Loved this episode, and Stan telling the shop-at-home guy to just kill himself was a nice bit of gallows humor.

Also dug the small shit - Butters and the other promo guys flipping their signs, the fact that those We Buy Gold shops were all over the place, etc.

Hope the momentum continues next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X