No announcement yet.

South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Robin Wedding was fucking great. As was the ending with the Xbox One (woo, it's a bout 10% better than the 360 and the seamless media integration jabs) and the mini commercial for the new SP game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought it was ironic that the kids all renounced video games at the end of the episode.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Loved the new episode. "Referred to rape as a hot Cosby.."

PC BRO!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought it was such a biting commentary on how political correctness is being forced upon us, especially with regard to personal opinions.

That being said it was a good episode.

The ironic thing is that Randy was given the credit for Cartman's stunts.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• we only have 5.9 years before we go back to normal

Comment

• their version of Caitlin Jenner was fucking perfect this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                their version of Caitlin Jenner was fucking perfect this week.

I was a big fan of the rape scene.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Garrison taking a popper hit right before was hilarious

Comment

• "Buckle up, buckeroo!"

Comment

• last night's episode was alright. The critics stuff was pretty funny. But that ending song? That's still stuck in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        last night's episode was alright. The critics stuff was pretty funny. But that ending song? That's still stuck in my head.
                        I wondered about the tone of that episode and whether people would think of it as a blanket statement. Still, the conversation in the field works on a meta level.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Another stellar episode.

Comment

• fucking FANTASTIC episode

Comment

• "You're not fat but my dick is..." *PUKE"*

Comment

• fantastic fucking episode last night. Dying at the drawings. When Randy was lying about knowing about yaoi? DEAD.

"..yeah yeah, yaoi, anal intercourse, all of it..."

Comment

Working...
                                X