No announcement yet.

HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife turned it off after Beercules and said it was stupid. I think I might have to divorce her, guys.

Comment

DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT

I DVRed it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Pretty good start, especially the cameo at the end of the second episode. Gossip I'm hearing is we'll discover who the slutty pumpkin was from season 1 this season. Robin's going to have a decent story arc this season, too.

Comment

Yeah, the cupcake girl showing up was great. She's hot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Damn straight, skippy.

Comment

Fantastic episode last night. The stuff with Lily's boobs and Barney was hilarious. But if we get another season of "OMG BARNEY AND ROBIN AND TED AND ROBIN AND BARNEY AND TED" I'll be annoyed.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Agreed - I'm bored with that love triangle, and have been for awhile. Was kind of hoping Victoria was going to stick around, but, alas, no.

Also, busty Lily vs. Barney was a pisser.

Comment

I wish Barney would have won the bet so we could have had an over the shoulder view of NPH fondling Alyson Hannigan.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

That would've been ratings gold right there, you betcha!

Comment

• Gonna enjoy seeing the duck tie all season.

Comment

• I'm wondering how many folks IRL will rock a duck tie as a show of support for Barney. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the CBS store starts hawking duck ties to the fans.

Comment

• Didn't watch many episodes of the last 2 seasons. Watched the first 3 of this season and didn't feel like I had missed anything.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• GO TEAM BABY.

Comment

• Since when are cheetos a problem with pregnancy? Also
                              "What's that little guy up there for?"
                              "You poor, poor woman."
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Always great to see Kal Penn in any way, shape, or form. Hope he has some scenes with Barney so we can get a bit of a Harold and Kumar reunion going.

Comment

Working...
                                X