No announcement yet.

HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I was on the fence with this when it first started, but it's actually been better than last season.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The concept, while risky, really worked. Loved the epilogue, and Zabka the poet. Who sweeps the leg.

Ki-ya!!!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I actually buy the stuff with the mom and Ted as well. I was mostly concerned with the fact that they were going to cram all of this shit into one season and while they are doing that the writing pulls it off.

Last night's bit with "What happened to?" was hilarious. Mostly for Patrice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They've been chugging along pretty nicely this season, all things considered. Also, really digging the stuff 'twixt Ted and the mom, to the point that I'm actually interested in Ted's storyline again.

Last night's episode with the "whatever happened to" stuff at the end was great. Two more episodes, yo!

Comment

• Really enjoyed last night's episode. The stuff with Marshall and Lily was cute. Barney and the "ringbear" was great and I loved the stuff with Barney slamming all of Marshall and Lily's vows with the "Remember when..." stuff.

Next week is the finale. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Also loved the fact that Ted gave up the locket so Barney could be the hero for Robin and then she lets Ted know she knew that Ted was the one who tracked it down.

I also liked the mother's advice to Robin to help her make the right decision. It was more level-headed and to the point than anyone else's because she's an "outsider" at this point.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I wanted to see the "flower gir-illa" myself, but that got nixed. DAMN. Good to see, too, that Ted manned the fuck up and settled things with Robin once and for all.

Also looking forward to the finale next week. This season surprised me as it got better and better as it went along, but it's time to put paid to it already and move on to something else.

2 Broke Girls best step up. Last night's episode was kind of "meh."

Comment

• Right now they're running an episode of "Inside the Actor's Studio" with the cast of HIMYM.

Comment

• Fucking hell I'll miss this show. I really loved this season. And I'm glad it, you know, ENDS WITH A PROPER ENDING.

Comment

• An HOUR long proper ending, which I am lovingly DVR'ing for Tim so he doesn't miss it.

Comment

• Finale thoughts.

I liked it, it through a few curveballs and placated too many people. But, it worked.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I really enjoyed this. A whole bunch.

Comment

• Very nice.

Comment

• Killed the mother, ends up with Robin. Lulz
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Finale thoughts.

I liked it, it through a few curveballs and placated too many people. But, it worked.
                                Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Killed the mother, ends up with Robin. Lulz
                                Pretty much this. I enjoyed it, but damn, Ted/Robin. AGAIN. The ouroboros rises.

Comment

Working...
                                X