HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The character herself is just silly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Most superheroes are, especially DC's stable. Just gotta roll with it, enjoy the eye candy.

Comment

• Liked the first episode. This was great

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I6SJkBuXapU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nicely done for a season opener - NPH was great as usual. Also liked the hint at the end with the Mother. Since they mentioned the Barney/Robin wedding was in 2012, then the mom has to be revealed this season, if it is in fact the final season.

Comment

• skinny Veronica makes me a sad panda. she looked horrible last night.

Honka Honka.

Comment

• Really enjoyed this week's episode.

Marshall's bro buddy was fucking hilarious. Also loved The Wire shoutout in regards to Lily.

Comment

• Lily was looking especially fetching in her old Goth bad girl look, as well as the coda at the end. Gotta agree - very good episode, and I hope Marshall gets to be a judge.

Comment

• Ok, that last 2 part winter finale was FANTASTIC. I really have the feeling it's the last season. What a great job at making us really see why Robin would marry Barney.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, that was a pretty great set up. It also means we still get Robin screaming, "DAMMIT PATRICE". The jinx stuff was pretty funny as well.

Comment

• I SHOULD hate the constant dammit Patrices, but they make me laugh every time.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• same here.

Comment

• The DAMMIT PATRICE works entirely because Maria Hill goes balls out every time she yells it. On paper it ain't funny, but the delivery is perfect. But hte jinx stuff, damn was it great.

Also, we got a mini Whedon reunion (Willow, Oz and Wesley).

Comment

• Caught the mini-reunion too, Martin. Also, FINALLY, we're getting some closure to the Robin/Barney relationship. Very nicely done, very romantic, very Barney all the way. Shit, even Ted was more interesting than he's been in awhile, and we're reminded that he's still good people when it counts.

I'm getting the vibe this season or next will be it for the show, and everything's in place to bring in the Mother at long last. I'm just hoping that whoever's cast for the role is special and we get to know her a bit before the show ends.

Comment

• Ray Wise for the win:

"When I wanted to marry Robin's mother, I slaughtered a whole family of bears with my bare hands. I gave the pelts and the bear meat to her father as tribute. You know what they call that in Canada? Manners."

Comment

• Wise rocked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X