No announcement yet.

HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is on Instant now so I'm starting from the beginning to see everything I missed. Crazy Shane from Walking Dead shows up in the second episode as a weird stoner dude!

Comment

• Really liked this episode for one reason. Marshall was drinking Premium. They know their Minnesotans. Awesome.

Also hilarious that Puzzles finally was opened and then crash and burned hard. Liked the "religion" talk involving the baby. Really smart way to discuss that without getting preachy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The subplot with Lily's dad played out exactly like I thought it would. You don't have Chris Eliot pop on for a 5-second joke without a payoff later. Also nice to see Robin catch a break at last.

Comment

• So glad they nipped the Ted/Robin thing in the bud...wait did they? NO THEY DIDN'T GODDAMMIT MARSHALL.

Best part of the episode was seeing Conan O'Brien in the background.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Caught that, Rerb, and I'm also thankful the Ted/Robin stuff stopped before it got started. Again. Still, yet another glimpse of the Mom, and the many yellow umbrellas at the end was a nice touch.

Comment

• Still love the show. And we got to see Ted's daughter! So the mom isn't further than 2 seasons away!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• loved this episode. Barney was great as was Marshall in each fake version of the 3 years.

Comment

• "I don't what I love about him more. His mustache, or his trucker cap."

TREEEEEEEEEY
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was the mustache. Marshall rocked the 'stache.

Like Martin said, and unless the powers that be fuck it up, we've got about two more seasons or less until we FINALLY meet the Mom. Also liked seeing Barney and Quinn together, but I'm wondering if it's gonna last.

Comment

• Apparently she is in The Avengers.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BleFJ0mBjGc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="853" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

Comment

• yep yep. She's an agent. She's awesome.

Comment

• And to think, she was almost Wonder Woman...

ETA:

Last edited by Timothy225; 04-10-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Still glad that never happened. Wonder Woman is laughably bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                              Apparently she is in The Avengers.

<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BleFJ0mBjGc?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=853 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

Yeah, she's playing Maria Hill. Bendis' attempt at replacing Nick Fury that failed.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                Still glad that never happened. Wonder Woman is laughably bad.
                                Eh, never know what Whedon would've brought to his series/film had he made it.

Comment

Working...
                                X