X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men S4

HAHAHAHAHHAHA JAKE DOESNT HAVE AMC

ahem

I really don't know what I think about the premiere. I watched the last 3 seasons on DVD, so I didn't wait to see how things played out. I really want the next episode right now, because I just have no idea where this season is headed.

So Don agrees to do an interview, but then basically blows of giving the writer any material? I really don't get it. Yea, he's always been incredible private (for obvious reasons) but this was an interview for a major magazine about the company he founded. You would think he would be more interested. Weird way to start things off. And Don snapping and yelling at a client to get the hell out because they didn't like his idea? I think Don is losing it. I would much rather go have Thanksgiving dinner with hot ass preacher's wife from True Blood than have a hooker come over and slap the piss out of me.

January Jones is still worthless. Their daughter is going to be incredibly annoying all season long. I wish the new husband would whisk them away and we could write them all of the show.

I ask for less January Jones and more Bryan Batt. Bring back SAL dammit!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Better Draper is a horrible person and should be put in front of a firing line.

Comment

God, fuck Betty. I gasped when she smacked Sally.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Also, Campbell is a fucking powerhouse in this. I went from hate to like with that guy.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yup, Pete was kind of a douche about the whole baby thing, but he didn't even know. He's become really likable since he and Peggy had their sit down. Roger is a fucking idiot. I was waiting on Pete, Burt, or Don to throw him out the window.

Comment

Working...
            X