X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I want more Carla Gugino though.
    Yes please.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I love that they are keeping Drama so egomaniacal that even though he needs/wants a starring gig it has to be with his face on screen.

Comment

• Ouch to last night's episode. Amanda laying the smack down on Ari was painful. Vince spirling out of control over Sasha Grey is fucking hilarious and Lloyd finding the GIANT BAG OF COKE (good hiding place Vince. I know next time I want to hide a giant bag of coke, I'll put in the place where noone will find it. THE PANTRY!).
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. Ari went down harder than Vince. You know the seeason will end on a bad note for them, next season will have them try to get it together again and have the movie pick up and end on a bang.

God is E's secretary the hottest chick on the show. That accent is mouth watering.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That may have been my favorite episode ever.

Comment

• That was actually a really great episode, and finale. I'm disappointed that next season is only going to be like six episodes. A full season of Vince dealing with being a wreck and Hollywood junkie and trying to become a star again might have been interesting.

Comment

• Agreed. Best acting I've seen from Grenier.

Comment

• And it only took them five seasons to get here...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No shit. Not bad, but it took too long to get there. It's exactly as I predicted. the next half-season will see he guys pick up the pieces and end on a bang with the movie.

Also, my DVR stopped at Eminem punching Vince. What did I miss?

Comment

• Everybody at the hospital. Vince is pissed. Doesn't think he has a problem. Tries to leave but the cops found a baggie of coke on him.

Comment

• Vince ends up in the hospital for getting his ass beat by bouncers.

The copper filing the report comes in just as the entourage shows up, Vince gives him shit, and then said pork-product pulls Vincenzo's bag of nosecandy out of his magic hat.

TA DA!

(What Greybush said.)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Missed the best part. Not sure if Ari was before or after, but his wife wants to leave him. Then Vince and Drama get curb stomped, and everyone shows up at the hospital. Vince comes out, beat the fuck up, obviously can't film his next movie, and gives everyone shit for being the reason he got into the fight. A cop asks to complete his statement and he says "call my lawyer" and goes to walk off, and the cop tells him he should do that himself and holds up a big ass bag of coke.

Comment

• Fuck.

Comment

• Wait, that was the finale?

Weak shit.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Better than the usual "Yo, Vinnie's gonna get to do da movie" bullshit spouted by the smug, parasitic smurf.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X