Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I watch it out of sheer habit now.
    Me, too. It's not a very strong reason, but it's the truth. The goodwill generated from those early years is yet to run out, seemingly.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I never understand watching something out of sheer habit. If it sucks balls, then the show is wasting your time.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I agree and, for the most part, act accordingly; better to give something else a go than let a once good show rust before your eyes. In the case of Entourage, though, my persistence is born out of the hope that it'll rekindle the fun of Seasons 1 and 2 (since it's never fully entered the toilet and remained watchable, it's never warranted an immediate dumping.) I'd be very surprised if it ever regained its past success, but it hasn't made me stop catching up yet.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I also just have a problem giving up on something partially through. My gf got me to watch True Blood and now I am forced to watch it every Sunday through the entire show's run.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            I agree and, for the most part, act accordingly; better to give something else a go than let a once good show rust before your eyes. In the case of Entourage, though, my persistence is born out of the hope that it'll rekindle the fun of Seasons 1 and 2 (since it's never fully entered the toilet and remained watchable, it's never warranted an immediate dumping.) I'd be very surprised if it ever regained its past success, but it hasn't made me stop catching up yet.

Yep.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I also just have a problem giving up on something partially through. My gf got me to watch True Blood and now I am forced to watch it every Sunday through the entire show's run.
              To dustoff a Vin chestnut, this is a job for scotchâ„¢.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I just want more half naked Perry Reeves. She's hotter than 90% of the chicks Vince and his cronies fuck.
                  TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

I also thought the premiere was terrible. I was kind of hoping Vince was going to be seriously injured in the "stunt" and the season would deal with the fallout from that. I mean, that's not completely lighthearted but still.

Comment

God, Rob, that's just creepy.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

hahah. your boyfriend has nice cgi tits.

Comment

Put a bag over his face and I doubt I'd be able to tell the difference!

Comment

What the fuck, over?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Shh... I find you sexy.

Comment

Did Ed slip you one of those slugs from Wrath of Khan?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nah... but with a body like that, I'd drag you to Bangkok and make some serious money off your ladyboy ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X