No announcement yet.

Entourage: Season who cares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, but finale? Lame. This show peaked in season 2.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope Turtle gets raped by tequila bottles/the big one comes and takes the whole fucking place down into the Specific.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait - seriously? That was the finale? Didn't that show JUST start?
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gu6_eIlbZu4?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• You mean people still watch this show?

Comment

• I do... hell it's only 6 episodes. I want more useless nudity.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                You mean people still watch this show?
                I quit about season....whichever one where Medellin was getting filmed.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still pissed we didnt get a whole season of Vince as a drug addict asshole.

Comment

• that.

BUT THE DICE MAN!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty sure we don't need to follow up the last season with a movie. I'm also pretty sure that we didn't need to follow up the season before the last with another season. Should I keep going?
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Still pissed we didnt get a whole season of Vince as a drug addict asshole.
                        This is STATUS QUO: The TV Show after all...

(I hope he fucking relapses hard)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                          that.

BUT THE DICE MAN!
                          Too bad Gary Busey isn't Vin's sponsor for his rehab...

Having him and the Dice Man would have shattered our universe like Bambi's rectum in a prison rape.

Comment

• Wow, so fucking bad. God I hate Vince.

Comment

• Sooooooooooo it's over. And man could I have guessed that ending from a mile away.

Eric and Ari getting their girls back (Mrs. Ari's comeback was way more believable, but heh...).

Vince marrying that girl is beyond retarded, if she's as intelligent as she's supossed to be, and no clue about Caan's amd Drama's fate. At least Turtle got a nicer sendoff.

Won't miss that show....

Comment

• Did you watch through the credits? Ari gets a job offer to take over the corporation that owns the studio he was offered. "Want a sports team? Buy it." wakkwakkawakka nice hanging ending for a series finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X