No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: Season 3 [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you did miss something, because Jesse has been an idiot from the beginning. He has gone through periods of being likeable and unlikeable, like any character should in TV shows. It's more realistic that way...
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      I think you did miss something, because Jesse has been an idiot from the beginning. He has gone through periods of being likeable and unlikeable, like any character should in TV shows. It's more realistic that way...
      DING!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jesse's downfall is the tragic hook of the show now. IT used to be Walt, but not anymore.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Delivering the fucking goods again last night. The opening was so perfect. Acting in this show is just amazing.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Really dug this episode. Saul is always awesome and the "infomercial" during group was hilarious. I fucking <3 Badger.

Comment

Jesus, that scene with doped up Walt and Jesse on the ladder was fucking intense. I honestly thought that they were gonna find a dead body in the room or something. Fuck, Walt apologizing to Jesse about Jane was some rough stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Fuck, Walt apologizing to Jesse about Jane was some rough stuff.
                But he really didn't. I thought they were going to save that scene to break Jesse and Walt up. Really interesting episode though. I'm interpreting that episode's meaning in so many ways.

Comment

Damn, this episode is taking shit to a new level it looks like. Skylar and Saul was fucking hilarious and I can't believe she's finally joining the "empire" that Walt is creating. The dinner scene with Gus was fantastic, especially when Walt explained how memories work. The look on Gus's face was chilling. The scene at the end was fucking ACES with Jesse. Also, poor Hank. I really hope he walks by the end of the season.

Comment

Edited. Holy shit, this show, though. OH MAN.
                    Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-07-2010, 12:34 AM.

Comment

The first two seasons are on sale for $12 and $18 on Amazon. Just grabbed them, looking to catch up fast.

Comment

Don't go through them too fast though. This is one fucking smart show; with their underlying symbolisms that go with the characters and plots.

Comment

GOTDAMN. GOTFUCKINGDAMN.

Comment

Seriously.

GOTFUCKINGDAMN WALT.

Comment

Shit got real, yo.

Comment

UNDERSTATEMENT

Comment

Working...
                                X