No announcement yet.

LOST POLL: Matthew Fox (Jack) as an Actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww! I wish that paid, because it was a slice of gold! Thank you, that gif never gets old!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

It's all about timing. If used for everything, it would get old. Once in a blue moon? A pants shitter.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nevertheless - Dr. Foxy was always kind of neck-and-neck with my other imaginary boyfriend from LOST, the scrawny and nervous Daniel Faraday. So I guess now Faraday gets to be my only imaginary LOST boyfriend, since he barely looks strong enough to punch someone in the cooch, the boobs or any other body part!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          So I guess now Faraday gets to be my only imaginary LOST boyfriend, since he barely looks strong enough to punch someone in the cooch, the boobs or any other body part!
          Well, it's not punching to the cootch you require from him, amirite?

Comment

Heeeeeeyyy, you got that right!

Comment

Comment

Choked on my goddamn granola bar. Good work phej.

Comment

I love that one too! Good one, Phedg!

Comment

Oh Jeff, that's just perfect. Lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                    X