Boardwalk Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took a slow one like this to get me.

I didn't expect it to, but it worked so damn well.

From the promos for next week, it looks to be another confrontation-heavy episode.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I wonder how Margaret will off Lucy. They should scissor each other to death.

Comment

Nucky knows he can't make a ho into a housewife. Especially one that doesn't know shit about the League of Nations.

I like your idea better.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm pretty sure Nucky's overture is just a cynical political maneuver. He knows what Margaret wants, & he knws Alden knows who she is so he can't have her killed. Bribes of money & a job also weren't enough to buy her loyalty, either. This is the only way to silence her. Wiki says Lucy was the real Nucky Johnson's longtime lover. IIRC, they marry eventually. I fear it won't go well for Margaret. This development won't add any emotional depth to Nucky, certainly. But it is totally in keeping with his character from an hhistorical perspective (sorry, Rob).
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

OK, so how fucking good was tonight's episode? Naked Gillian. Naked Lucy. Naked MARGARET, for fuck's sake! Sheridan and co. get theirs in a spectacular fashion in Chicago. Jimmy & Al bonded! Nucky chumps off Lucky Luciano. FRANK FUCKING HAGUE!!! A nude ukelele serenade! Oh, and naked Gillian. Gonna be real hard to top tios one. It even had a serious "WTF!?" moment, with agent guy flagellating himself to Margaret's photo. I'm officialy hooked.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

One more for the books.

This episode should get all youse dumdums off da fackin' bench and inta da game.

Gorgeous fucking women, violent fucking reprisals, and Psycho Fucking Shannon is how you do it.

Fucking A, Igg. This was another stellar showing by all involved.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great episode, just fuckin' great. Nucky laying down the law to Luciano, the bold move in Chicago, and Nelson flagellating himself to Margaret's picture - dude has serious issues, and it's going to be some damned fine drama when he finally blows (seriously, I'm crushing on Margaret - oh, you Irish gals! - but no way am I whipping myself with a belt over it. Man needs a drink!).

Oh, and fuck Margaret's neighbor and her *tsk, tsk* shit when she opened up to Nelson. I was half expecting Nelson to snap ("You don't say anything bad about Margaret!") at that point.

Ah, the nudity! Glorious, glorious, glasses-fogging nudity - even get to see Nucky's backside, and a full frontal shot of Lucky's Luciano, so there's something for the ladies, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  but no way am I whipping myself with a belt over it.
                  You don't get out enough, obviously...

Comment

Yup, this episode has officially turned the show into celluloid crack. I really need some nude ukulele players for my 30th.

Comment

We ALL need nude ukulele players for our birthdays, Billy! Should be a constitutional right!

Comment

Holy shit. I wonder if this is the episode HBO saw that prompted them to renew the show right after the first episode aired. Amazing.

I'm really looking forward to the throwdown between Margaret and whatsherface. Even thought she realized she probably made a mistake moving into the mansion, I think Margaret is tough enought that she's going to try stepping up to first position (or whatever you want to call it).

Comment

Yeah, Marge is gonna cut a bitch.

And her last line to Lucy was all class.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

WTF ROB, EMBRACE HERSTRY

SPOON IT
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just watched the episode where the dude cut the whore that Jimmy was keen on. Not too shabby.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

YES
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X