No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I think we're all in agreement on the Ava Boyd thing. I'm willing to overlook it for now, just curious where this thing's going. Is Ma Bennet gonna go crazy since her deal is technically null and void or was she a red herring for the big bad this year?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I could see the Bennets hanging around past this season. They're established in the area, and have a LOT going on. Plus we know the dixie mafia is hanging around the edges as well. Dickie might go down this season, but I think Ma and the other boy might be hanging around past the season finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I could see the Bennets hanging around past this season. They're established in the area, and have a LOT going on. Plus we know the dixie mafia is hanging around the edges as well. Dickie might go down this season, but I think Ma and the other boy might be hanging around past the season finale.
        Heh, the bizarro version of this, happened.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, crazy how that worked. Would be nice to get more Davies, since he really didn't seem to get enough to do until the last couple episodes. Incredible season finale though.

Comment

• Great episode and Derp Commander hated it. Lulz @ that. That snipe at the end was great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hated this season. What a let down. The fact that Light's Out was canceled but this wasn't makes me a sad.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You meant to post in some other thread right? Because this season was streets ahead of last season. They got away from being a predictable procedural and gave us an incredible performance in Margo Martindale.

Comment

• Fuck that. Nothing happened. Mags's suicide did nothing for me. Boyd was wasted except for like 3 episodes, Davies did NOTHING. Just a huge let down in my opinion. We're probably not gonna watch the next season unless they actually bring the goods. This finale was weak.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    Hated this season. What a let down. The fact that Light's Out was canceled but this wasn't makes me a sad.
                    Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad

Seriously, this season was objectively better than the first. Especially because the first season started with a shit-hot pilot and then spun its wheels until mid-season, whereas this season started good and finished good while remaining good in-between.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• This whole season felt like a windup to something that never happened. Mags and her boys were ok, but Boyd is the star and he was in the background most of the season. The shit with Ava was dumb, the shit with his ex-wife was stupid as fuck and Davies DIDN'T DO SHIT for the most part.

Comment

• Robfail 2011, imho.

Comment

• Fine by me. But there was way too much bullshit in this season.

Comment

• I actually wanted to see what would happen next in Light's Out after the finale. After this one we were both like "eh, who cares what happens next?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              I actually wanted to see what would happen next in Light's Out after the finale. After this one we were both like "eh, who cares what happens next?"
                              This I can understand more than "the whole season was bad."

Cancelling Lights Out made me fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. As did cancelling Terriers.

Comment

• Sorry, yeah. I dug certain episodes and scenes but it really just felt like a wasted opportunity. Like cut out all of the bullshit with his ex, give Davies more to do, and let Boyd be Boyd.

Comment

Working...
                                X