No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the money thing was incredibly retarded (a single fucking bill!?) until the next episode revealed the whole box of money.

Comment

I'm really bored by this season so far. It feels like a chore to watch these episodes. I am a sad.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They should add Spanish parasite monks.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I was liking everything up till we took a detour from Momma backwoods. I don't care that Raylans ex wife is stupid. Get to the good stuff.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You guys are crazy. The ex-wife money saga gave us the 'OLD MAN CHASE SCENE' and Raylan reaching new heights of incredulous facial expressions. Also Boyd in a suit with his hair reaching ever higher for the sky.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I'm fine with the chase and Boyd, but I'd rather see what's up with Momma Ironfist.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                  Also Boyd in a suit with his hair reaching ever higher for the sky.

Thanks to this Lesley gets to see how my hair will look in the next few years.

Comment

Best episode of the series so far. Margo Martindale as Mags is going to be an iconic character by season's end. Her work during the "negotiation" scene was great, but afterwards when she was on high from owning the mining company plus some moonshine and she broke into song was incredible. Then when Raylan refused her Loretta and she went from weeping mother to "LETS GO" vengeful wraith was terrifying.

Comment

• *six bad guys surround Raylon and Tim*

You brought one man to back you up?

Raylon responds coolly "Well, I thought you'd bring more men."

Oh Olyphant just do what you will to me. I won't say no.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I concur...

I think he'd be somewhat forceful during the act itself, but he'd cuddle and fix you a pretty good breakfast afterwards.

Comment

• Ice cream for breakfast.

"It's got milk...eggs"

Did you see next week's preview? My god.

"If you cared you'd be loading your guns too!"

Raylon, almost insulted, "My guns are always loaded."

/manboners

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            *six bad guys surround Raylon and Tim*

You brought one man to back you up?

Raylon responds coolly "Well, I thought you'd bring more men."

Originally posted by V View Post
                            I concur...

I think he'd be somewhat forceful during the act itself, but he'd cuddle and fix you a pretty good breakfast afterwards.
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Ice cream for breakfast.

"It's got milk...eggs"

Did you see next week's preview? My god.

"If you cared you'd be loading your guns too!"

Raylon, almost insulted, "My guns are always loaded."

/manboners
                            ALL OF THIS. Seriously this show is fucking great. "My guns are always loaded" yeah he was insulted for sure.

Also love that he had to point out the painters plastic to dipshit ex-husband, that character is so oblivious it pains me.

Also "Give me one reason...." "I'll give you 15 and one in the chamber" Manboner indeed.

Comment

• Fuck the stupid Ava/Boyd bullshit. Totes not believable. AT ALL.

That being said:

The pot bust was aces. The scene with the ex and the weird blonde dude was great and that ending was awesome.

Comment

• Yeah, the Ava/Boyd relationship is odd. I still don't even really understand why she let him stay there in the beginning; Ava doesn't seem the type to forgive an attempted fucking murder. Boyd's point of view I get though, Ava is street (country?) smart and hot as a .45.

Comment

Working...
                                X