No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TV spots for this have been amazing. The Star Wars reference. "Hence the phrase 'Die Trying." Oh man. Huge rubbery one.

Comment

That "Die Trying" one came up last week during "Lights Out" and we thought it was still part of the show. <333
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I <3 the Eastwood reference
        "You gotta ask yourself one question"
        "Do I feel lucky?"
        SLAPS THE SHIT OUT OF HIM
        "Why didn't I watch the other hand."

So great.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So glad this is back. Justified has an amazingly nuanced sense of humor, one which is black as pitch to boot. Digging on this years crime lord being an old motherly type.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            So glad this is back. Justified has an amazingly nuanced sense of humor, one which is black as pitch to boot. Digging on this years crime lord being an old motherly type.
            Her matronly manner made that shit at the end creepy as fuck.
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I also love that Raylon(sp?) is making sure that his partner is going to be doing any shooting when they're together. That cracked me up a few times, also spraying that guy with gasoline was just so out of the blue and childish looking I guffawed.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Digging on this years crime lord being an old motherly type.
                Nice start to the season, but didn't Dexter put that lady out of her misery a while back?
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Saw two episodes of Dexter ever and hated it. OMFGSPOILERSFIL

Comment

Crazy "yor mai constant" doc from lost makes a good hillbilly.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Crazy "yor mai constant" doc from lost makes a good hillbilly.
                      YES. Davies is going to be a treat all year long.

Comment

I kept waiting for Leatherface to show up. Creepy hillbillies are creepy. Also, Faraday as a bad guy? YES PLZ.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wish this was on tonight. Freaking love it sooooo much.

Comment

This show is amazing. They're spacing out all the characters so perfectly. All I was thinking was "More Davies! More Mags! More Cletus van Damme!" but they know that the characters are so compelling that they only want to dangle a morsel to us here and there. Last night's episode was surprisingly dark, which is good. I'd love Justify to get even a hint of The Shield's daring, and having an episode based around a prison guard knocking up hot ass Aryan nation daughter from Sons of Anarchy, then paying some guys to deliver the kid, kill the girl, and sell the baby is definitely skirting the edge of good tasted. Loved it.

Comment

Finally started this. 4 eps into the first season and I'm a little indifferent. Walton Goggins was the shit in the first ep.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yore indifference will not be tolerated roun' here!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X