X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, next week is the return of Constable Bob and

FAHEY.

Comment

• That reveal with Loretta was great. Davies was on fucking point.

Mrs. Danson is kind of scary.

Sam still looks like a fucking muppet.

The kitchen table scene was legit.

Jake Busey was great. GREAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn right. I got balls like Death Stars.

Hail Constable Bob.

Comment

• Love Constable Bob. Choo Choo hilarious as well.

The latest episode left me aplexed.
            Spoiler: Not a Spoiler 
          If aplexed means entertained
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• THE FAHEY
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fahey is up to something. Love it.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
              Choo Choo
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Another great episode.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                For a second there, I wanted to see Boyd cut off his own foot. Looks like Justified is the start of Loretta McCready Dixie Mafia Boss.

Comment

• So Loretta is the new kingpin of Harlan County? Fuck yeah. This episode was incredible. That new dude from Colorado is creepy as shit. I know I recognize him, anyone have his name?

Comment

• I recognized him from HOSTAGE. It's this guy- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006958/?ref_=tt_cl_t6

I didn't get to finish the episode but I stopped it right after Loretta walked in and flopped her big dick on the table at the pizza party. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      So Loretta is the new kingpin of Harlan County? Fuck yeah. This episode was incredible. That new dude from Colorado is creepy as shit. I know I recognize him, anyone have his name?
                      I call him Black Donnelly's guy because I don't know his name but he was on that show.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• he's the pothead from the Texas chainsaw Massacre reboot.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I said. Black Donnelly's Guy.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• no one watched Black Donnelly's hahah

Comment

• I WATCHED IT AND IT WAS GREAT SORRY YOU GUISE SUCK SO MUCH OK!?? :-D

Comment

• GOT DAMN AVA GOT DAMN

Comment

Working...
                                X