No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darryl is the reason why. He's just so fucking skeezy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dewey could fuck up a wet dream, and it would be hilarious.

EDIT: Thought you typed Dewey, but yeah, Darryl is legit scumbag material.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rappaport has been the best thing about this year. I wish he was squaring off against Goggins in every episode.

Comment

• Rappaport's accent is a thing of genius.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Rappaport's accent is a thing of genius.
            Yuppppppppp

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
              DEWEYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

I feel terrible because while I enjoy this show, I never remember SHIT from the previous season. I have no idea what's going on at the moment hahah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, Boyd ain't playin' this year. I'm glad Ava is out of jail and back to looking smoking hot. Hope she finds a way to defeat her depression, though. It's not going to end well for her if she keeps up the drinking and pity party. I mean, it might not end well anyway since she's caught in the middle but still.

Comment

• Dat short hair on Ava Doh.

Comment

• So glad Justified is back.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    RIP Dewey, I'll miss your brand of idiocy.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Already back to being the best thing on TV.

Comment

• Dillahunt is great. Scott Grimes is great. Choo Choo is great. The scene in the bar was fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Sam Elliott with no mustache looks like a Muppet.

Comment

• Great episode this week. For a minute I bought that Boyd was going to roll over. Wayne and his tanning bed was ridiculous. "I'm hydrating."

The stuff with Raylan and the lackeys was pretty funny. "I WILL shoot your dick off"

Comment

• I only watched the first half this morning but HOLY SHIT, hahahahahaha!

Comment

• More Jeremy Davies, please.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X