No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. The reactions both Tim and Colt had to each other were great too. "They circled the wagons."
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Boyd Crowder being backed into a corner can only mean bad shit is coming. Also you had to know Colt was done once he pulled his smokes out. And last but not least, Raylan finds out Detroit's been in his baby mamma's house someone is gonna die.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FINALE WAS GOOD!!! Also Boyd ANGAR

Comment

• Yeah, finale was excellent. So many paths laid out for next season, should be another outstanding year.

Comment

• Loved it. Boyd going nuts was great.

Also, I love that Sammy is the friend from Gleaming the Cube. So awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Since the weather today sucked a bag of dicks, I watched the entire fourth season today. It was really great. I really liked that they did more with the other two deputies this year. The convoy stuff with Tim was excellent. And it will be a travesty of justice if Constable Bob does not get featured every season until the show ends from now on.

Comment

• TOTES

Comment

• TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT OOOOOOOH-OOOH

Comment

• Sooooooooooooooo good. Dewey and his fucking gun. "It's a common name!"

Comment

• I have no idea what the fuck was going on. Who starts a fucking season without a previously on? I did like Foley and Sasso as the Canucks though.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BECAUSE REAL JUSTIFIED FANS LIVE AND BREATHE IT YOU'RE JUST A RAYLAN HANGER ON ROB

Comment

• Lesley and I talked about this last night. This falls in to the same trap as Sons for us. We love the seasons as they are on but can never remember shit once the new seasons start. This show and Sons don't lend a lot of rewatchability for us so we never rewatch the seasons. We just enjoy them as they are on.

Comment

• I've never rewatched Sons, and totally forget what happens. Justified sticks to my mind because I adore every single thing about it.

Comment

• ah, I remember bits and pieces, but we were so lost that I didn't care about much last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X