No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving him chained up with oxy addicted whores was so lazy. The writers doing something totally out of Boyd's character just to carry on for another week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      He called him Raylan. That and the scene in the bedroom were super sad. I honestly thought Arlo was gonna bite it.

But also Boyd is an idiot. Chaining up the guy with the longest chain known to man in a whore trailer with pills left out with whores who are pill poppers? Come on Boyd. THAT SHIT WAS SLOPPY.
      Yeah, I caught Arlo calling him Raylan.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Leaving him chained up with oxy addicted whores was so lazy. The writers doing something totally out of Boyd's character just to carry on for another week.
      And yeah that scene was lazy as shit but if that's the one WTFWRITERS??!?!?! moment this season then I'll give it a pass. If they start piling shit up like that each episode like other shows *I'M LOOKING AT YOU WALKING DEAD* THEN I'll have a problem with it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What bothered me most about it was he did that, which was just so super lazy...then like the very next scene he leaves his crippled brother to watch two men and gets done in with an apple. Come on.

Comment

• Hahahaha, true. That was pretty stupid. He should have left Arlo there as it looks more responsible with two guys left and then he could have found out Arlo was nutzbro afterward. But still nitpicking a bit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shiiiiiiiiiit Limehouse a bad motherfucker

Comment

• "They're saying I disarmed him" Also yeah, Limehouse is not one to fuck around with.

Comment

• "Haha, it's a piggy bank!"

Awesome.

Quarrles went out like a motherfucker. That's one sharp fucking cleaver. Love that Arlo went down for Boyd.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Quarles' reaction to the "piggy bank" was fucking great. Wish there were more eps to be honest. This season FLEW by.

Comment

• This season was much better than season 2 in my opinion precisely because of that. There were no filler episodes.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• True. Oh and another line I forgot, the trooper that died, didn't he describe Quarles as "looking like he shit's blond?" Lulz

Comment

• Ava turning full on pimp with that backhand? yes.

Comment

• Oh yeah, she's a slightly different woman than episode one. No doubt she's always been strong but she's swift to fuck you up now if need be.

Comment

• Also, Mackey's wife from The Shield showing up was unexpected. I forgot how much I hate that actress.

Also, BEST CHRISTIAN ROCK CONCERT EVER.

Comment

• Yeah, anytime she shows up I'm like WTF? they run out of choices? She took me right out of Redbelt. But sometimes it's who ya know.

Comment

• So glad this is back. Raylan's advice on assholes was so amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X