Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super duper dark, Justified.

Comment

• Yeah that was something else right thur. Also <3 ing this season's guest stars so hoard.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This episode has been amazing. Ironside. The white supremacist leader from Sons of Anarchy. Lots of Art/Raylan which is always awesome.

Comment

• This season is fucking amazing. SO much b etter than last IMO. Hope Ironside comes back.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed and I liked last year.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last year was incredible, this season has just kept up the quality imo.

Comment

• I was thoroughly bored with a good chunk of last year. This has kept me waiting for each new episode. Goggins is killing it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still think last year was damned entertaining it's just that this year has kept up the quality and the two main guest stars I was a huge fan of from Boomtown. And the fact that they are both killing it is great. Goggins? Awards should pile up this year.

Comment

• The way everything is falling into place is awesome. I can't wait to see Goggins and Faraday have to work together.

Comment

• Plus the inevitable Raylan/Quarles showdown? yessss

Comment

• I love what they are doing with Quarrels.

Comment

• Man, this episode was good. Fucking loved teh scene in Loretta's place with Raylan and Dickie. But goddammit to Duffy. It totes makes sense to blow up a car when the person is OUTSIDE OF THE CAR and the other person IS NOT CLOSE TO IT. So dumb. I can't wait for Quarles to get got.

Comment

• I think Duffy may have thought the car bomb was large enough to take out Quarles AND Boyd. It's the only thing that makes that make sense. And yeah it was a damned good episode. Loved Loretta's response to Van Halen playing her birthday. And Boyd realizing that Arlo is losing his marbles was done really well too, just a simple look that said "oh shit, he's loooost it"

Comment

• Yeah, I think that was Duffy's plan. Take both out, but that shit didn't work. Hope they didn't kill Trooper Bob.

Comment

• He called him Raylan. That and the scene in the bedroom were super sad. I honestly thought Arlo was gonna bite it.

But also Boyd is an idiot. Chaining up the guy with the longest chain known to man in a whore trailer with pills left out with whores who are pill poppers? Come on Boyd. THAT SHIT WAS SLOPPY.

Comment

Working...
                                X