No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think S2 really had filler, S1 definitely did.

Comment

• Thought it was a pretty great premiere. Really like Ava taking her place next to Boyd. Absolutely love that Raylan is Batman and the first episode was showing us how he has an Arkham Asylum of insane criminals that will be linked to him for a long while. Neal McDonough remains awesome.

Comment

• So fucking glad they killed the Icepick guy. Can't deal with him on Dexter and really couldn't deal with his ridiculousness here. Raylan's wife is still fucking smoking, still hate the Ava/Boyd thing but I fucking laughed out loud at the end when Faraday saw Boyd in prison. So awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Raylan: Boyd I've been to Mexico, I don't think you'd like it.
          Boyd: How so Raylan?
          Raylan: It's full of Mexicans.

Welcome back Justified. I missed you.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't think Icepick is dead. I thought he got shot right up in the shoulder.

Comment

• Yeah, but I'm assuming that he'll be in jail or at least off of the show. I HATE THAT ACTOR.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He didn't bother me. But seriously, who tries to play gun games with Raylan?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He bothers me cause he's a shitty actor. I hate him on Dexter and this "character" was fucking lulz worthy. From his stupid sunken in face, to his lame accent, I just wanted to punch him in the taint last night. Raylan's bit at the end with the tablecloth was badass though. Wonder how long they will play on the fact he can't shoot for shit at the moment?

Comment

• I hope they really keep the "slightly slower, but much smarter" Raylan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      He bothers me cause he's a shitty actor. I hate him on Dexter and this "character" was fucking lulz worthy. From his stupid sunken in face, to his lame accent, I just wanted to punch him in the taint last night. Raylan's bit at the end with the tablecloth was badass though. Wonder how long they will play on the fact he can't shoot for shit at the moment?
                      I <3 all those things about him. /trollin'

And yeah Raylan having to kind of work around his shooting issue is a nice little detail that I hope lingers for a bit because it makes him a bit more human.

Comment

• Yeah, the scene with him and the guy from last season (can't remember his name) at the RV was fucking great. Mostly for the smirk his partner makes when the guy mentions that the last time they met Raylan said he'd lay the smack down.

Comment

• Raylan trying not to make eye contact and hiding under his brim was AMAZING.

Comment

• Olyphant really is magnificent in this and everyone should be watching it. I'M LOOKING AT YOUR RUSSEL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I'M LOOKING AT YOUR RUSSEL!!
                              Watch out Russ. He's looking at your Russel.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA.

Your Russel is poking out.

I'm not even going to edit that as it's funnier the way I typo'd it.

Comment

Working...
                                X