No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might be one of my favorite Sunny episodes ever. I don't remember laughing out loud so hard at Sunny in a LONG time. The return of Charlie's Texan was excellent.

Comment

• The dead whore bit was fucking amazing.

Also the stuff in the hospital was hilarious. Mac's pronunciation of diabetes was lulz.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats up baby diiiiiiiick?

OK now help me get these crack rocks out of my asshole.

Oh shit, the best. "I'm accumulating mass. Try to move me!"

Comment

• Stop accumulating and start harvesting!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RUM HAM!

Fucking great episode last night. The stuff with Dee on the ride was hilarious and I fucking love Fat Mac sooooo much.

Comment

• Big Mac is awesome.

"I'm sorry Rumham! I'm sorrrrrryyyy!"
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Him fist pumping and getting a spray tan was hilarious.

Comment

• Fuck yes. Looked like guido Santa.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Great episode, wonder if Fat Mac will be inspired by the roids.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NRsAc_7jxJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Comment

• God that fucking episode. DeVito was fucking great.

Comment

• After weeks of me wondering if Mac was wearing some sort of prosthetic to be Fat Mac, my question was answered when Howerton and Day were on Maron's WTF Podcast. Nope: Rob Mcelhenny thought it would be funny if the whole cast put on 50 pounds in the off season. No one else wanted to do it, so he just did it himself. Awesome.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• That's what makes it so funny. The idea that as shows go on the cast members usually get thinner and hotter.

Comment

Working...
                                X