No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AN HOUR AND TWENTY TIL SHIT GETS REAL(LY RETARDED)
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

YES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Where's our goddamn bible?!"

Comment

Goddamn Carmen is fucking hot. Like instant boner hot. And lulz to the "dead tooth".

"Her breath smells like she's chewing on tiny pieces of shit"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Carmen had a nice camel tow going on
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The dueling dry-heaves was special.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Kind of an "eh" episode. Charlie's uncle was great like usual but it just felt off.

Comment

"Screw this class bullshit. I'm on the fringe. Fringe class."

Fucking awesome.

"Stride, stride, stride, EXECUTE!"

Back to awesome.

Comment

Might be my favorite ever episode.

Comment

I love me some McPoyle's. This season is killing it.

Comment

I need me some DAY MAN! or maybe some NIGHT MAN...but for sure some GREEN MAN this Halloween!!!
                        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Juggalos, the James Earl Jones debate, black face, Frank's sex scene, Lethal Weapon 5.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who watched last night's epic Sunny.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Holy shit. It was like watching old skool Ceej last night.

The sex scene was fucking horrifying.

Comment

CJ was all I could think of during the Juggalo stuff.

And the sex scene...I just don't think there are words to do that justice.

Also: "It's not like he goes home and shoots lasers into his boyfriend's asshole."
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The glass eye on Frank's character was teh lulz. SUCK AN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGG.

Comment

Working...
                                X