No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus. They are on fire this season. Charlie's Home Alone was fucking hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The finale left me speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoFsVJQexS4

seriously. The fact it ended like this and not on a joke (that I was waiting for the entire episode) is amazing. Devito sold it as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• First two episodes of the new season were great. The fancy nuts, the couches, and the gun shit was hilarious. "ASMR. We stick our hands in the jar of teeth and people pay us. We're topless of course. Fuck you mom, you slut."

But Charlie's apartment was the best fucking payoff. I've wondered for years about those doors. Greatness.

Comment

• Frank Beats Russia had me crying. Mac's inability to understand what Dennis did to him was great as was the amazing callback to the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. I only wish we got a new rendition of ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE.

Comment

Working...
          X