No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This season was the closest to Year 3 that they're ever going to get.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Gang Hits the Slopes was fucking hilarious.

The stuff with Charlie and the prostitute had me almost pissing myself. "Oh I get it! It's a prank because she doesnt' want to see your dick but you're forcing her to!"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The Gang Hits the Slopes was fucking hilarious.

The stuff with Charlie and the prostitute had me almost pissing myself. "Oh I get it! It's a prank because she doesnt' want to see your dick but you're forcing her to!"

Dean Cameron and Courtland Gains popping up made my fucking day.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• right? Lesley and I loved it.

When he takes the wig off at the end?

hahahhaha. Soo good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Onion figured out the last reference that's bothering me. How Dennis broke his ankles at the end is a shot for shot recreation of how Tanner Hall fucking junked his legs. Even the whole vocal I BROKE MY ANKLES bit.

Comment

• Charlie acting as Greico was amazing. Goddamn does Rickety look like a horror slasher now haha. So good.

"....you were raped by Rick Moranis." jhahahahah

Comment

• real dark episode last night. Was laughing my ass off until the dog grave.

Got reallll dark. Dennis freaking out in his mind with the dude from Wirehead was great though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  real dark episode last night. Was laughing my ass off until the dog grave.

Got reallll dark. Dennis freaking out in his mind with the dude from Wirehead was great though.

I laughed for a solid 10 minutes over dog chili.

Comment

• This week's episode was amazing.

"What's his name? Douglas?"

and the parody of "Smack My Bitch Up" was amazing. Goddamn I love Frank.

"Pondy is sooo cool."

Comment

• Great fucking episode this week. They have got to end this show with Dennis being a straight up serial killer. The Paddy Wagon was hilarious. Mac and the "rainbow" hahahahahah

"I'll go, you'll stay here."
                      "So yeah, I'll go, you stay here, no eyes on me, you stay here"
                      "Why are you covered in glitter and why did you need a towel?"

Comment

• I am so happy Mac finally came out. The stuff with Dennis and the girl was fucking hilarious.

"The thunder is making it more ominous!" hahah.

Frank and Charlie drinking the boat fuel cut with orange juice was great.

Comment

• I cannot wait for where Mac coming out goes.

And Dennis talking to the girl in the hallway was so good. This season has been great, except for the day as Frank episode.

Comment

• Season 11 was just added to Netflix so I'm burning through these before the new episode this week.

Forgot how great that skiing episode is. One of my favorite episodes, just so goddamn great all around.

"SO MUCH SEX!"

Comment

• New episode of the latest season was fucking AMAZING. #BAKULA

Comment

• It really was. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X