No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/67iYjNWHsHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Country Mac was amazing. So good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup. One of the best things they've done in a while, and they've been doing great shit all season.

"Where does he keep getting those beers? That's the most badass thing about him!"

Comment

• The whole thing with Mac and the oil was cracking my shit up.

"These calves are going dry!"

Comment

• Fantastic episode last night.

Charlie is amazing.

Comment

• I really loved Mac going to heaven. YOU GODDAMN RIGHT IT IS

Comment

• "Oh, hey Rex."

Comment

• jesus christ. The Quarantine episode was fucking brilliant. That shot of Frank all covered in hand sanitizer, hairless and crawling on the ground was hilarious.

Loved, loved, loved, the reveal of the sickness. hilarious.

The space helmets? Awesome. Especially Charlies.

Their rationalization of their drinking problems hit very close to home.

Comment

• What did Frank say? "I just want to be cleansed!" or something. Amazing episode.

Comment

• this episode was amazing.

The scene between Dennis and Mac when the music was playing and Mac's stolen glance was perfect.

Charlie's "spyder + cat" thing was hilarious as was the payoff with the Mandarin. This season has been on fire so far.

Huffing the gas while watching the "cat and mouse show" had me dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        this episode was amazing.

The scene between Dennis and Mac when the music was playing and Mac's stolen glance was perfect.

Charlie's "spyder + cat" thing was hilarious as was the payoff with the Mandarin. This season has been on fire so far.

Huffing the gas while watching the "cat and mouse show" had me dying.

The Game of Thrones guys killed it with last night's script. That whole "You're the Inspiration" scene was unnerving as much as it was funny. If they went down that path for the rest of the season, it would become the greatest thing that FX has ever aired.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• holy shit to the ending of this last episode. Frank's grunts were great.

The shower scene had me rolling.

Comment

• also forgot, Mac's constant exposition was fucking GOLD.

Comment

• It's a shame that the season ends next week.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This season was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X