Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Not sure I remember that. That show was a long damn time ago. I remember Sandman falling on me, Kid Kash getting a huge pop, and my buddy marking out the whole day at the hope of meeting Steve Corino.
    I was to the right of the entrance three rows deep behind the mexican flag that kept waving. GREAT SHOW.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Hahaha, BMetal has always worn a red hat. Awesome.
    Yes, it is so, Astros hat, of the red variety. *shame* Lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://deadspin.com/5552914/dead-wre...yline=true&s=i

Some great clips and write up about ECW. Makes me want to watch Mike Awesome/Masato Tanaka matches. I made them on my Wrestlemania N64 game and recreated those epic matches.

Comment

• I hope they don't listen to the new episode because I say midget like a million times.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They're midgets.

"Little person" takes too long to say, and actually seems to be loaded with condescension, and "midget" is better than "dwarf." If it was good enough for Villachaise, it's good enough for me.

I hope you have a midget scale on the next banner.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's how I look at it. Ceej kept trying to get me to stop saying it, but I was all like FUCK IT MAN THAT'S HOW THE HEADCHEESE ROLLS
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Keep it goin' man.

NEEDS MORE MIDGET
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Started 'The Wire' last night...only got one episode in so far but I can definitely see the potential.

I don't want spoilers (I honestly know NOTHING about the show or where it goes) but PLEASE tell me that it maintains this level of quality throughout the run.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Started 'The Wire' last night...only got one episode in so far but I can definitely see the potential.

I don't want spoilers (I honestly know NOTHING about the show or where it goes) but PLEASE tell me that it maintains this level of quality throughout the run.
                  It actually gets even better.

(Though season 2 hits a few snags here and there.)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I never finished that series. Loved the first season, was bored during the second season made it half way through the third season. I burnt myself out on it as I went through two season in a week. It's on the queue after The Shield is finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      It actually gets even better.

(Though season 2 hits a few snags here and there.)
                      People unfairly slag on season 2 because the tone and scope shifts. It's the season that steps away from the cops/crooks dynamic and expands the world.

I love the hell out of season 2, got it as a gift some time ago.

I had always meant to finish my review of the show, Seasons 3-5 remain.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You skipped out before the best season hit its street date, Rerb.

Season 4 is flat out amazing. It belongs in the fucking Smithsonian.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed, not getting emotional as to what happens in season 4? Fucking goddamn robots.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The shift that you mention Ed is what turned me off. And yeah, I'll be going through the whole thing this summer. Just needed a break. I actually have the first 3 seasons at home.

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WIRE IN A THREAD CALLED TV THAT DOES NOT NEED THEIR OWN THREADS HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

Comment

• It's just because we're too fucking lazy to make a new thread at the moment and just going by the seat of our pantaloons.

Tighten up.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X