Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going! We're headed up to the flea markets in PA again this weekend!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I want to go to the flea market this weekend! I need to buy some old toys and video games.
      Keep an eye out for X-Com for the PS1!!!!!

Seriously. I'd owe you big for that as I just can't bring myself to pay over 70 for it on ebay.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Will do. We've got a massive flea market down here. They do Indian dances and shit once a month.

Comment

• Skinny Jonah Hill was pretty funny last night on Fallon. Whitney Cummings was good too.

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/dKVMEYaMdr7hU6aoE7MmVA/1049/2160/i1550"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/dKVMEYaMdr7hU6aoE7MmVA/1049/2160/i1550" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Watched about 5 minutes of X-Factor and it didn't change the very foundation of life itself. So I turned over to The Middle and Modern Family instead.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
              Skinny Jonah Hill was pretty funny last night on Fallon. Whitney Cummings was good too.
              Poor ?uestlove.

I can't not be disturbed by fatskinny Hill.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-22-2011, 05:03 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Soooo...The Office...

Yeah that was really off and it isn't just the absence of Michael Scott.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Holy shit, I always thought Whitney Cummings was unfunny but the first 10 mins of her sitcom were ABYSMAL. I couldn't even finish the show.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just awful. Her I mean. I suspect the show fares much worse.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish Maria Bamford had a show.

Comment

• Same here. Bamford always brings the funny, especially during that tour she did with Oswalt and Galifanakis.

Comment

• God, a Maria Bamford show would be fabulous!

I had heard pre-reviews on Television Without Pity that Whitney's show was horrendous.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Pan-Am wasn't bad at all.

Fun to see one of Quebec's leading young actress as one of the 4 leads.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ya mean Don Draper's second wife?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Caught bits and pieces of that new Playboy Club show or whatever. STOP MAD MEN'ING ALL OF THE THINGS.

Comment

Working...
                                X