Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like the most horrible cast ever, but of course, I love Carson Kressley, so I'll probably watch. I have no desire to watch Chaz Bono land on his ass - the guy is, what, 300 lbs. easily.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Aaaand, the charming comments about Chaz Bono have already started. There was a link on one of the entertainment blogs saying that they're keeping the pro dancer/celebrity pairings a secret for now, and the comments section is just filled with the usual narrow-minded assholes you would imagine. Comments about Chaz, asking, "Which pro will 'it' be dancing with?", comments calling him a "he/she", outraged comments about how they simply "CAN'T force one of the female pros to dance with that thing!" Oh, and there was even one genius who said "They couldn't find anyone with decent MORALS to be on this show?" Really? Someone has no morals because they were unhappy with their own gender?

And people wonder why I like animals more than humans a lot of the time.
      Last edited by Lisa; 08-30-2011, 06:38 AM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• People suck, Lise... as sure as the sun rises.

*hands over a cup of coffee*

Comment

• I'm more offended that Nancy Grace has another outlet to put her mug on than anything Chaz Bono has or ever could do, even if Chaz decided to murder everyone on the show during one of the live broadcasts, which now that I think about it.....

EDITED TO ADD: I have no issues with Bono at all and it's with hindsight that the above could be construed as saying I did but hated Grace more.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hate Chaz Bono for overshadowing the most important Chaz in history: Chaz from Airheads.

The fucking audacity. Who the fuck is he to steal his thunder?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Deschanel is the epitomy of twee.

Christ, I think I just hit my hipster limit with that statement.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Gimme more of dat sister.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I'm more offended that Nancy Grace has another outlet to put her mug on than anything Chaz Bono has or ever could do, even if Chaz decided to murder everyone on the show during one of the live broadcasts, which now that I think about it.....

EDITED TO ADD: I have no issues with Bono at all and it's with hindsight that the above could be construed as saying I did but hated Grace more.
                  No no no, I totally got what you meant, you didn't need to clarify. I agree with you about Nancy Grace - the woman is heinous and I was trying to come up with a good joke about her, but couldn't!

Actually, one of my law professors from my Paralegal class is on Nancy Grace's show quite a lot on Saturdays (Richard Herman - he weighs in on current cases alot on Saturdays around 1 PM). He can't stand her. He said he'll be minding his own business, and all of a sudden his blackberry starts going crazy with emails from her, "Richard, when can you do my show? When are you coming back? We need you back on the show." He said she's a real piece of work, that her whole schtick is NOT just for the cameras.

Comment

• Lisa, Nancy Grace is her own punchline.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      You probably hated 500DOS too so that's no surprise. .
                      Yep. I HATE ALL OF THE THINGS.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Couldn't finish 500DOS, I will give it praise for depicting Downtown LA in a way not normally seen.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            I thought maybe Russ had quoted you and changed the words so I went back a page and was thrilled to find out he didn't.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Love 500 Days of Summer. It's twee, and hip, and silly but it hit a place in my heart and it all works perfect for me. I still hate myself for not talking to the really cute girl at the theater in front of me during it.

Comment

• I would have loved 500 days if it would have came out when I was bout 22-23. But now it's just fucking annoying and I want to punch those people in the goddamn face.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X