Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So lulz to last night's Bridezillas. Ingrid got her name up on the screen! haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      I couldn't sleep, so I started watching News Radio.

Cut to me, three hours later, still awake, laughing my ass off.

I normally detest laugh tracks, but there were actual jokes and Phil Hartman, so in this case it barely even registered.
      Love that show. Dave Foley at his best. He's the silent MVP.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Childrens Hospital owns all your asses

If the expression on Ron Swanson's face just as he's about to get his prostate examined doesn't make you laugh. Nothing will.
      I finally saw one episode. I love it.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Heard that, Ed. Plus, y'know, Malin Akerman...

I think Erin Hayes is hotter, but that's because I'm a brunette man.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have to say, I'm a little bit geeked out about this new show coming up on ABC this fall, "Once Upon a Time: http://abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time . It's from the creators of "LOST" (*Sniffle! I miss my show!*), and it's got a gothic fairy-tale theme to it, which makes me nerd out a bit, to be honest.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know about the premise but I dig the cast. Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, and Robert Carslyle? They've got me for a couple episodes at least.

Have you seen the Alcatraz stuff Lisa? Looks pretty damn good.

Comment

• I'm curious about Once upon a time one as well.

How'S that Alcatraz thing looking?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hate modern takes on fairy tales. However Alcatraz looks interesting as fuck.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Have you seen the Alcatraz stuff Lisa? Looks pretty damn good.
                (*Sniffle! Meep! Waaaahhhh....*) I MISS HURLEY!!! It'll be so good to see that fat man again!

And also, I'm interested in "Grimm", which is a new NBC show about a killer who patterns his murders after Grimm's fairy tales. See my post above = fairy tale geek!

Oh! And I'm also interested in "Pan Am" and "The Playboy Club". I hear that "Pan Am" is supposed to be really good; "The Playboy Club" less so, but I'll give them both a whirl.

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                Hate modern takes on fairy tales. However Alcatraz looks interesting as fuck.
                Now I must keel you - Rumplestiltskin style!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Can't wait for Zooey in New Girl on Fox.

Comment

• I want to punch her in the face. That fucking commercial annoys the piss outta me.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT HER SHE'S NERDY AND COOL AND YOU'D HAVE A CHANCE DERP DERP DERP

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Heard that, Ed. Plus, y'know, Malin Akerman...

I want to tie her up and do shit to her while Leonard Cohen plays. Miscreant shit.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        Can't wait for Zooey in New Girl on Fox.
                        So you're the one.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          Can't wait for Zooey in New Girl on Fox.
                          This

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          I want to punch her in the face. That fucking commercial annoys the piss outta me.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT HER SHE'S NERDY AND COOL AND YOU'D HAVE A CHANCE DERP DERP DERP
                          but also this

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            I want to punch her in the face. That fucking commercial annoys the piss outta me.

You probably hated 500DOS too so that's no surprise. Still watching it and will gush about it on here. Woot.
                            Last edited by PHEDG; 08-29-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• I am just as confused as Billy. I find Bones to be an acceptable substitute. Deschanel hottness without the annoying parts.

Comment

• I know I'm not the only one thinking it.

Will Chaz Bono on Dancing with the Stars be the reincarnation of Chris Farley doing Chip 'n' Dales on SNL?

And no Artie Lang yet again!?
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X