Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Ah, I knew about the Mexican midget wrestling. I thought you were saying there was another show with the same premise that I could have been watching all this time. haha.
    You don't get Univision!?

Comment

• Woo, Sabrina Soto is killin' it in this black-and-white number on "Bang for your Buck" right now. HGTV justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        You don't get Univision!?
        Or Telemundo? FFS ROB!! Also yeah, old ECW makes me weep for what wrestling is right now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Come on guys, it was totally awesome when WWF bought ECW and totally neutered Sandman.

Comment

• Best decision they've made since Katie Vick.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh my fuck, first Spartacus, now Arthur.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/josep...tarzs-c,41812/

Anaal Nathrak will soon become Anal Nathrak (with giant areolae).

And we will all be grateful.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Come on guys, it was totally awesome when WWF bought ECW and totally neutered Sandman.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Come on guys, it was totally awesome when WWF bought ECW and totally neutered Sandman.
                  Sandman fell on me at the only ECW show ever in Houston.

Comment

• Awesome. Did he give you a beer after?

Comment

• He probably cupped Billy's sack,
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well Grave, he spilled his beer on me if that counts.

Comment

Sandman fell on me at the only ECW show ever in Houston.
                          You were there? Do you recall a random chant of "Guy in Red Hat?" I got that chant after screaming at a guy that if he didn't put down his damn flag I was gonna shove it up his ass and wave him around to block the view of people behind me.

That show was great, love love LOVED it! The last truly fun/great wrestling show I've been too.

Comment

• Not sure I remember that. That show was a long damn time ago. I remember Sandman falling on me, Kid Kash getting a huge pop, and my buddy marking out the whole day at the hope of meeting Steve Corino.

Comment

• Hahaha, BMetal has always worn a red hat. Awesome.

Comment

Well Grave, he spilled his beer on me if that counts.
                                It's all that counts.

Sandman's Ale has the same power as the Grail.

You chose wisely.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X