Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    But she seems fine compared to that other Bridezilla. That one should have been shot to avoid polluting the human gene pool...
    THIS. You can tell she wants to fuck the best man SOOOOO BAD.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I'm currently watching Outrageous Kid Party on TLC. Never again will I say my wife is "over the top" with the kid's party. Holy crap.

These moms should have been sterilized.
    I watched this last night too. HOLY SHIT. I wanted to punch that Betty chick soooo hoard in regards to that ren fest party.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/27567586?byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;color=ffffff" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/27567586">Locke and Key Trailer 2:17</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/ryancannan">some guy</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, totally bummed that this isn't happening...

Comment

• Wish we could at least see the pilot.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll do some hunting and see what I can find.

Comment

• The Wonder Woman one is out there for all to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh at, why not have something on the other side of the spectrum, some new show to get the "OH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, FUCK YOU FOX FOR THE FIVE BILLIONTH TIME" treatment by cult fandom?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is scientifically impossible for me to care less about fantasy football but I started watching The League on Netflix last night and have been laughing my balls off. This show is hilarious.

Comment

• fuck yeah. I started watching that thanks to Russ. Ruxin is great.

Comment

• Hater Anderson gonna hate. I didn't love the first season, but the second was fucking great. I wish the lockout had stayed in effect, would have made the show really interesting.

Comment

• I couldn't sleep, so I started watching News Radio.

Cut to me, three hours later, still awake, laughing my ass off.

I normally detest laugh tracks, but there were actual jokes and Phil Hartman, so in this case it barely even registered.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Childrens Hospital owns all your asses

If the expression on Ron Swanson's face just as he's about to get his prostate examined doesn't make you laugh. Nothing will.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Heard that, Ed. Plus, y'know, Malin Akerman...

Comment

• Oh yeah
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ron Swanson AND Freakshow's wife? I really need to check that show out.

Comment

• It's not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X