Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That too!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I are old.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Pete & Pete, Salute Yer Sherts, etc.

First one to mention Hey Dude gets stranded in the desert with Buddy.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Please tell me you were a Salute Your Shorts guy.
          My dad being the cheap bastard that he was refused to get cable for us except for two instances. Once in 1990 and for about six months in 1995. It was at that time I discovered MST3K and remain a Joel man for the rest of my life.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Please tell me you were a Salute Your Shorts guy.
            YES
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I honestly can't remember the difference between Salute your Shorts and Hey Dude. Other than one was set on a ranch and the other a summer camp.

Comment

• One was horrible, the other taught me the value of a well manicured baseball field.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  It was at that time I discovered MST3K and remain a Joel man for the rest of my life.
                  I am absolutely not fussy about Joel or Mike - I love that show, no matter what incarnation.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• One was horrible, the other taught me the value of a well manicured baseball field.
                    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
                    You sure that wasn't Pete & Pete?
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-09-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• I remember Ug cutting the grass with a pair of scissors at Camp Anawana.

Pete & Pete's lesson was to be wary of the hubristic man holding the Orange Lazarus.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As for my choice of Joel over Mike. Joel was always more laidback and creative than Mike. Plus, I always found Joel's voice to be funnier when he was yelling.

Regardless of how you may feel, we can all agree that Bill Corbett sucked as Crow.

Comment

• The lack of Frank Conniff in the early seasons just hurts me inside.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I honestly can't remember the difference between Salute your Shorts and Hey Dude. Other than one was set on a ranch and the other a summer camp.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm disappointed the lockout ended.

Now The League will go back to normal.

I really wanted to see how they'd stretch that bullshit out for a season.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                I am absolutely not fussy about Joel or Mike - I love that show, no matter what incarnation.

Comment

Working...
                                X