Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good riddance.

OH YEAHHHHHH

OOOOOH YEAAAAAHHH
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Could someone go ahead and spoil Entourage's last season for me once it's done. It'll save me the time and effort kthx.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Priviledged cocksuckers maintain status quo.

Ride off into sunset.

The end.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I kind of wish that at the end Drama hit it big and Vince just became the junky hanger on brother.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Drama has a hit cartoon show now, so he's got a steady gig at least. But yeah, I expect status quo. Yo E, I'm so sorry I was a douche for no goddamn reason! Awww shucks it's ok Vince. Hey Sloan, I'm glad you're taking me back after dumping me with no explanation!

Comment

• "Vince get to do da moovie"

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                A million reps unto thee. Carnivale was fantastic. I'm kind of pissed they never did the comic/book/whatever to continue or wrap up the story. I understand it was expensive to make but, damn, what a way to leave the show hanging.
                I'm sure you remember those Carnivale threads on CHUD. Each week we kept on trying to fit the puzzles together. Sure, it was a slow burn but boy was it worth the end result.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I wish I'd been there. Not a soul in my periphery gave two shits about it. My friends suck.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There was a small core group of people who would debate the hell out of the clues in each episode. Gravedigger, myself, Diva and a few others. As a matter of fact, it was that first season thread that got me to stop lurking there and actually join the boards. Hmm. It's been years since I watched it. I should dust the box sets off and give them a re-watch. Think I'll pack them for Arkansas.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No shit?

That's awesome.

Join in on the impromptu rewatch!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://collider.com/tales-from-the-c...series/106090/

Possible Tales From The Crypt resurrection. HELL YES. Shit, is Tales on HBO GO?

Comment

• I want to watch Demon Knight now.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck year
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awesome, and I agree with the article - fuck broadcast networks, put that stuff on cable. Hope Cinemax jumps at this.

Comment

• God save us all...

Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X