Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too much to ask that Jeremy Piven is debilitated like Tobias from hair transplant toxicity?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• shit, I didn't know that was on. I must see it through until the end dammit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Be sure to recap the sweeping dramatic pyrotechnics offered by Turtle's harrowing struggle to find the last pair of custom kicks in LA.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DVR'd Entourage, will watch it while I'm eating dinner.

I still need to watch Carnivale. I've had the DVDs for like three years now.

Comment

• It is time Billy.

Get on the Dust Bowl Dirge Machine.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Think I might. Now's a pretty slow TV time.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                Gonna start a revisit of a series that got the axe early on because people were more involved in horrid, dumbed down shit and this was just too dense for the average viewer anyway.

Yes, I am saying a television show was too fucking good for this earth.
                That reminds me: I need to watch through Terriers again.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                  shit, I didn't know that was on. I must see it through until the end dammit.
                  This is pretty much where I'm at. Whatever happens at the end will still be lightyears better than the Lost finale.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• YES to Terriers. God I loved that show.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                      Gonna start a revisit of a series that got the axe early on because people were more involved in horrid, dumbed down shit and this was just too dense for the average viewer anyway.

Yes, I am saying a television show was too fucking good for this earth.

Long story short (too late), it's time to crack the spine on Carnivale again.
                      A million reps unto thee. Carnivale was fantastic. I'm kind of pissed they never did the comic/book/whatever to continue or wrap up the story. I understand it was expensive to make but, damn, what a way to leave the show hanging.

Comment

• If only they didn't have a bee in their bonnet about handing it off to Knauf to finish in that way.

BTW, cheers to the love of the show
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NEed to give that another go. I think I made it like 2 episodes in and was bored. I blame the fact we had about 6 other shows going at the time.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The first season is a slow burn. Things pick up quite a bit in the second year. Then the finale is all OMGWTFBBQ and that's all you get.

Comment

• Gahtdamn. Best opening sequence of all HBO shows. Deadwood is probably the closest to it, but the fact it is both an incredibly concise summary of the premise and also a succinct establishment of mood and setting is astounding. Yes, I am waxing poetic about a credits sequence to a tv show. Nonetheless, it is fantastic.

If you're bored by it, then I don't know what to tell you. It isn't something easily entered into and unless you're intrigued by the central mystery, then there is little chance you'll be swayed.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• God Entourage has become even shittier. Dunno how that was possible, but it did. I WILL SEE YOU TO THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X